STEP THREE - FILL OUT A MEDICAL FORM
The Boy Scouts of America and Sea Scout Ship 25 take safety incredibly serious. It's great to have fun and we encourage adventure, but we are going to have fun and find adventure in a safe way.
This is why every crew member of Ship 25 must have a Class AB Boy Scouts of America medical form on file with the ship. No exceptions.
- Download the file to your desktop.
- Open that saved file. Do not open inside your web browser.
- Fill in the empty information fields.
- Save the PDF.
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of the Ship Officers will be in touch with you to confirm.
All crew members who attend our annual Long Cruise, which is a 1-2 week cruise either in the Chesapeake Bay or somewhere more exotic, must complete a Class ABC Boy Scouts of America medical form which requires a Physician's exam and signature.