STEP FOUR - SIGN A SEA SCOUT SHIP 25 CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT
There is an old saying...
"Scouting is not what we do... Scouting is who we are."
While crew members are with the Ship at weekly meetings or on trips and events, we expect that they hold themselves to the ideals of the Scout Oath and Law. All new crew members sign a Code of Conduct agreement with the Ship stating that they will agree to follow the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Ship while on "Ship Time".
- Download the file to your desktop.
- Open that saved file. Do not open inside your web browser.
- Fill in the empty information fields.
- Save the PDF.
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of the Ship Officers will be in touch with you to confirm.